Friday, December 3, 2010

A Quarter Of a Century

November 30th 2010, I turned 25! As my sister worded it on facebook "you are a quarter of a century old!" AHHH!! I feel so old! I remember on the mission turning 24 and thinking that was old! Oh boy. Well, either way I love it and had so much fun with my husband. He was so good to me:) For my birthday we went to the Salt Lake City Temple and did sealings, walked around Temple Square and saw the pretty Christmas lights, and many different stenciled words lit up in one of those little white paper bags with languages from all over the World. Such as, Noel, Merry Christmas, Love, etc! and the nativy seen they have:) It was so beautiful and I loved every second! Afterward, we went to dinner at Buca's and shared the perfect meal for a cold winter night. It was the perfect birthday! and Chase got me flowers, with a sweet card, and a gift card to a spa.....:) Impressive right?!? I was very impressed! I love my husband!