Thursday, December 30, 2010

DEAR SANTA!

Well my interview has come and gone and I am one happy girl! To ease my nervousness before I even knew it was coming, Chase and I drove to the place my interview was on the way home from the Jazz game the night before. He is so wonderful and it was such a great idea:) That morning I left 15 minutes early and felt so good about it. I had faith everything would be the way it is suppose to. Well I got there a few minutes early along with 20 other people .....I have never been to an interview where 20 people were there waiting to be interviewed for the same position. That is when I got nervous. Other employees were talking to us, giving us advice, and we were all talking to each other:) Soon after, a lady who does the hiring told a lady who was sitting next to me that the 20 people that were interviewed yesterday and no one was hired. Then I got even more nervous!! I texted Chase (professional I know:)) and he just reassured me he knew I would get the job. It was reassuring for him to say that because I was having doubt here and there. They call my name, I go back, get interviewed, and after 20 minutes of questioning, she offered me the job!!!! She welcomed me to the airlines and proceeded to tell me I had to take a drug test, again, I got nervous!.... for NO reason!! I go pee in the cup and my heart is pounding like I smoke pot daily or something....lol. Of course, results are a-ok and after my background check results come back I was told Delta would be calling me. I drove to Chase's office, told him the news, he got tears in his eyes and was so proud of me. Mainly because thousands of people applied for the position and 140 got phone calls for interviews and like 40 get hired. In my group of being interviewed, 6 of us made it. I just feel so grateful and could not be any happier!:) Dear Santa, thank you for giving me what I really wanted this a year, a job with Delta Airlines! Minnesota, Idaho, Hawaii, Poland and New York we will see you as soon as we can!!