Friday, December 3, 2010

My New Found L.O.V.E

Growing up I think I always found fun in vacuuming..i'm not sure why! Well, I don't know that I love vacuuming like I did when I was young but something about our vacuum I have come to fall in love with! When we first got married the vacuum kinda bothered me, haha! I actualy strongly disliked it. Why you might ask? It is heavy, doesn't pick up a thing...and when it did pick something up-the filler upper thing filled up in 2 minutes! This would be the vacuum I am speaking of:
I felt like a gave this vacuum enough chances and it just wasn't making the cut for me. To my surprise after one day of vacuuming and being totally bugged that it wasn't picking up anything, I lifted it up while it was turned on and a lot of stuff shot into the "picker upper" hehe. I was intrigued because so many times prior to thatI tried to see if it was clogged and had to use my hands but little did I know, the problem was much deeper and it was an easy fix!! Now when I vacuum I love that 1.) it is heavy because I get a workout, 2.) it fills up fast because I know it is working and our house is getting CLEAN and last but not least 3.) the house looks so much better! Hoover Z 400...I love you:)