Friday, September 17, 2010

Uncommonly Good

On Thursday night Chase and had a special date planned! The Utah State Fair...which they say is Uncommonly Good! I was so excited and the memories of the Minnesota State Fair always cross my mind this time of year. Love love love! I haven't been to a fair forever it seems and the Utah State Fair was a first for the both of us! We loved every minute....listeneing to people try to sell stuff....looking at all the stands....seeing animals..etc. We got there at 7:30 or so and to my surprise we were ready to leave at 10 or so. 9:45 to be exact! It was tiny compared to Minnesota! I would say in Minnesota you have to stay 7 hours to get to everything! Not that I have favorites but the Minnesota State Fair is my Uncommonly Good State Fair!! It is the best. Utah, we still love you.