Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweetness of Sundays!

So today the kids and I went to church and guess what musical number was played?! I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me! If you ask any mission companions that was my theme song on the mission! Not only that, but it is my favorite! In every Ward I attend as a "visitor" that song is always played as a musical number or we sing Because I have been Given Much! ...another fave! It is the best thing ever! Tonight the kids and I went to a family birthday party and by the time I pulled into the driveway as we came home, 3 of them were sleeping. It is just the simple things in life that I just love so much. Sitting in church with 4 obedient children, spending time with family, and putting 4 easy kids to bed. Just walk them up the stairs and lay them down in their beds. Now hopefully football won't go too much later so I can have a early phone date with my husband!! :)