Friday, September 17, 2010

The Happiest Meal

Have I told you lately that I love my life? Today I flew to Boise to babysit! Yay! My day consisted of, having trouble getting through security because of my recent name change but they let me on! Another yay!  Get to my gate and there is this mom saying bye to her 4 year old son. Tear! I cried with the mom as I watched this! Tear! The little boy then proceeds to the flight all by himself! Seating was open so guess what I got to do? Sit next to this brave 4 year old boy who was flying to see his dad. Yeah the flight attendants did a great job on checking on him but too bad as part of there job they didn't get to do what I did! Colored, played DS2, and the BEST part of all?! Seeing the little boys face when the flight attendant asked if he wanted a soda!! Lol! His eyes got big and he looked around to make sure his parents weren't around and said, "yes, I would love a soda!" what a fun flight. Then, I get to see my family! Then, I got to play on a swing set! Later, we made pizza for dinner and I made it too brown (shh don't tell chase) so the kids asked for more. Instead, we went to McDonalds for Happy Meals and to play in the playground they have. We had a blast! Then, when the youngest went to bed I rocked him for 2 minutes and he fell asleep...in case you were wondering, yes I do love my life!